Q: I got an email from CSD that our report did not reconcile. They asked that we change the data status from Re-Weatherization to PPA. Is this something you can do on your end?
A: If you need to submit the report as a PPA, follow the steps below. However, a PPA is a job which was already reported in a prior reporting period and then edited which requires an EARS report edit on order for the totals in the Bucket and in EARS to reconcile.
- Unreport whichever jobs need to be adjusted in ServTraq
- Make your edits to those jobs
- Re-report them in the same period as they were originally reported in
- Go to the CSD Bucket Prior Period Adjustments screen in ServTraq - under Weatherization > CSD Bucket Reporting
- Select whichever jobs you adjusted
- Click the WX Data Transfer button