Can't find what you're looking for? No Problem! Search for your question or helpful articles.
The ServTraq© e-Deferral Form is Finally Here!
The ServTraq e-Deferral Form is available on Android and Apple iOS devices! The ServTraq e-Deferral Form is the electronic version of the CSD 542 Paper Form. Send e-mail notices to tenant(s) and landlords and include a copy of the Deferral form. Keep a copy of the Deferral form in ServTraq© and start building your electronic documentation.
● Use the ServTraq Scheduler to log Wx Appointments by crew leader
● Download the ServTraq© Mobile App to view Job Appointments on your mobile device.
● From the mobile app, select the crew and open the Job ID
● Complete the e-Deferral form and click save! The form will be synced to the Job ID in ServTraq.
Technology at your fingertips! Email us at Support@ServTraq.com to get started.
FTP File Transfer
Use ServTraq© to transfer client files to CSD for Weatherization or Utility Assistance client file monitoring compliance.
How it Works:
● Scan and Upload the Client File to the record in ServTraq
● Rename your Client File to Match the CSD Naming Convention Established
● Select the Client File and click Upload FTP
● ServTraq automatically logs the file transfer contact.
All we need is your agency’s FTP credentials (username and password) to link ServTraq© to CSD’s FTP Site to get you started.
If you would like to make use of this solution or if you have any questions please contact Julie Garcia atJulie@EnergyServices.org or at (831) 761-7080 x121